Cindi of Mommy Life And Me nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award! Thank you, Cindi! Cindi and I went to high school together and ironically shared a class where creativity could really be explored…Yearbook staff! I was a very insecure under classman at the time, but I think that class was actually a start for me to explore my creative side further. I loved it! Anyway, enough of the sentiments…on to the award! Here are the rules:
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
2. I’ve never gotten a speeding ticket…in the US of A. 🙂
3. I love learning new skills and trying to figure out how to do new things.
5. I’m a busy body. I have a hard time sitting still.
6. I am stepping into the world of home schooling in January. Pray for me!
7. I don’t like chit chatting on the phone. I think it’s the busy body in me.
1. Brittany from My Learning Curve…thanks for blessing others through your writing.
2. Maria from Personalized Sketches and Sentiments…we just recently got acquainted through blogger world. I love her creative outlet. You should go check it out!
3. Ana from Barefooted Blessings…her beautiful blog catches my eye every time I visit it!
4. Heidi from Moms, Ministry, And More…your thought and effort and the way you put together the Candle In The Corner event was such a blessing! (By the way, make sure you check it out! It ends tomorrow!)
5. Courtney from Hello, You’ve Reached The Horvath’s…your posts always make me smile!
(Hey, did that give you a post for your 30 days of posts? :))
6. Jodie from Jelly Wares…your homemade goodness inspires me!
7. Liesl from Lead Me To The Rock…your photos, your tutorials, I love it all!
Can’t wait to read 7 things I don’t know about you!