Is there anyone else out there who doesn’t like New Year’s Resolutions? If so, feel free to join my camp! It’s just that I feel like if I don’t hold to it, I’m failing. I don’t like that feeling. I do, however, like that fresh start. A new year. It’s like a clean slate. A new year of memories, growth, and fun times! These are a few things I’m looking at as the new year starts…
- finding a house to make a home while we are in Texas. We have a car…we just need a dwelling.
- continuing to grow in patience and exercising it regularly.
- growing in motherhood and learning to be a better mom. I know this sounds generic, but as the busyness and distractions wind down, I look forward to focusing more on my kids and their needs in this season of their lives. I look forward to giving more of my attention to them rather than my job titles.
- learning to truly rest. I’m not talking about sleep but about deep rest in my spirit.
- figuring out this home schooling thing!
I’m sure there’s much more that will come to mind in the coming weeks but this is what’s on my mind now. What are you looking forward to as the New Year starts?