1. She procrastinates until the last minute.
2. Paint can be found on her clothes, in her hair, on her face, and several other places on her skin.
3. The work station looks like this for several days until it’s complete. This takes time, you know.
4. Insecurities arise as she critiques her artwork.
5. After all that drama, a beautiful masterpiece is born!
Emma G is participating in another art contest. The theme is Texas beaches, and I think she did a marvelous job. Don’t you just love the crab, fish, octopus, and mermaid? No matter what happens it’s a winner in my eyes. 😉
Here’s to fostering creative interests in our kids. It’s so important!