So we arrived safe and sound to London on Tuesday. It’s so nice when the time zone change is minimal. The only thing you really have to get over is an overnight flight where sleep doesn’t quite happen. We’ve definitely enjoyed the sights and the free museums. I’ve also enjoyed unlimited, high speed internet. In S. Africa, it took me over 2 months to upload 60% of my Uganda photos for Adonai Partners. It only took me a few hours to upload the remaining 40% here in England. So nice to save so much time.
This week I started posting some photos from my time in Arut, the scenes and my sweet friend, Leah. On this Sneak Peek Friday, I thought I would post a handful of favs from there.
I know there’s more, but honestly, we’re spending so much time exploring that I only found time to upload these. We’re off to Suffolk today! Happy Friday!
Linking up with Jennifer @ Studio JRU for Sneak Peek Friday.
I went to Uganda to capture the stories through photography of what God is doing there through Adonai Partners.