Every Friday, I will be posting 10 things I’m grateful for. Join along with me by posting your blog link in the comments of your own 10 things or simply comment with what you’re thankful for.
1. With the almond milk Jeremy has been making comes almond pulp. I love having almond pulp, because it gives me an excuse to make one of my most favorite chocolate cakes ever!
2. My new blog header. Doesn’t it look fabulous?
3. Social distance chats with friends. It feels strange, awkward, and good all at the same time.
4. Quarantine haircuts.
5. Especially when they’re done by Emma G and finished off with a leaf blower.
6. Humor. Doesn’t it just feel so good to have a good laugh?
7. Zoom video chats with our South Africa crew. Because of slow internet, we’ve always refrained from using video. Either SA internet has gotten faster (unlikely) or Zoom is just great at handling video. Either way I love being able to see faces while I talk!
8. Doggies who can’t seem to get enough of the water hose. No wonder this dog sleeps so well at night.
9. Blooming outdoor plants.
10. Sunshine and vitamin D. So great for the body and the soul.
What are you thankful for?