Every Friday, I will be posting 10 things I’m grateful for. Join along with me by posting your blog link in the comments of your own 10 things or simply comment with what you’re thankful for.
1. Grace. As you can see, I haven’t posted much this week. I’m a goal setter and sometimes, if I can’t reach the goal, I’ve had to learn when it’s right to push myself and when it’s right to give myself grace. I chose grace this week.
2. The mountains of New Mexico. We’re currently enjoying some time in nature, just the 4 of us. Well, 5…Posey came along for the adventure.
3. Emma Grace’s driving adventures on the quad. Glad she’s getting some practice on this before she’s unleashed to drive in a car!
4. Mountain food. Our menu isn’t that much different from home, but there’s something so cozy about simple grilling and easy meals that I love.
5. That being said, we can’t come up here without some Mad Jack’s BBQ. Jeremy and I went and stood in the social distanced line this morning donning our masks for some brisket and ribs takeout. SO GOOD!
6. Early morning hikes with the hubs. There’s something so refreshing about being in nature.
7. Game playing. I’m glad Emma Grace loves it, too.
8. Watching an elk right outside the back door. It was cool, but we had to take down the birdseed before he ate it all. Reminded me of those darn monkeys in Africa. They look kind of cute, but they wreak havoc!
9. Caliche’s frozen custard. So creamy and smooth.
10. Pinto horses in the nearby pasture. Love watching them graze during the day.
What are you thankful for?