Every Friday, I will be posting 10 things I’m grateful for. Join along with me by posting your blog link in the comments of your own 10 things or simply comment with what you’re thankful for.
1. Jobs that allow us to work from anywhere. My current office consists of a lounge chair on a deck overlooking the Sacramento Mountains with the occasional hummingbird and elk visit.
2. Driving lessons. We’ve moved from a quad to a real car. Pops, if you’re reading this, don’t worry. She’s only driving to the trash bin and back.
3. Outdoor grills. We’ve grilled everyday this week. Everything is just so much better on the grill.
4. That Jeremy Price has been found. It’s been a long time coming.
5. Decks. With outdoor tables. I’ve always wanted a deck with an outdoor table on it. It has made eating dinner the past week an event as we eat, talk, play games, and enjoy nature. Warms my mama’s heart.
6. Needy dogs? Not sure if I’m entirely grateful for that but… Her happy place is being outside, only if someone is out there with her. As I sit and work with her by my side, I guess I’m grateful that we were able to bring her over from South Africa before travel restrictions and everything hit.
7. People. With all the unrest going on in our country right now, I’m just grateful for people of all colors from all places. It makes the world beautiful.
8. Organization. I rest so much better when everything has a place, and it’s in it. Sometimes it drives my family crazy.
9. My quilt! My mother-in-love has been on a mission to make everyone in the family a quilt. I got mine right before our trip to New Mexico. She was spot on in picking out the color scheme. I love it!
10. Binge watching season 3 of Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix, because one, sometimes it’s good to make yourself be still and two, I just love his quirkiness. The only bad thing is that it gives me the travel itch which is not good right now!
What are you thankful for?