I’ve been tagged again. Yup, that’s right. Two days in a row! I must be a slow runner! This time I was tagged by my friend, Courtney. Different tag and different rules, though.
1. I am an organization freak! (Please hold the laughter!) Your sock drawer, refrigerator, life, house, whatever, I’m sure I can organize it.
2. I love sales and getting a good bargain. When I lived in Connecticut, my friend, Christine, and I loved shopping together because she’s the same way! We would purchase our deals and then come home and add up what we would have spent should we have paid full price. It brought us so much excitement to see our savings. Meanwhile our husbands were rolling their eyes!
4. I’ve traveled to about 15 different nations. One of those trips was to Thailand. We took a team of students to work in refugee camps, villages, universities, etc. We were driving along one day and our local contact said we had just crossed into Burma! We drove to the front lines, where the soldiers were! Jeremy and I got our pics taken with the soldiers holding their machine guns!
5. I played the flute in high school. Although I’m a little rusty, I can still break out a tune!
6. I am allergic to artificial sweeteners. Even the smell of sugar free gum makes me nauseous. If I have an artificial sweetener, I get an awful headache and sometimes stomach cramps.
7. I always secretly knew in my heart that I would be living overseas for a period of time. Now I’m living out that desire!
Hope you’ve found those 7 random/weird facts about Jen Price remotely interesting. Please friends, no more tagging, I’m running out of breath! 🙂
I now tag…
5. Song (Hey, it can be next week’s blog post!)
6. Elisa (I know I just tagged you and you’re moving and all so if you don’t have time to do another tag, I completely understand!)