I don’t think it’s been any secret the creative journey I’ve been on the past several years. From realizing that creativity is more than a canvas and a brush to discovering my creative outlets, I’ve become passionate about being able to express myself in creative ways. That’s why I’m so, so excited to start hosting a Color Your World link up every month! I’ve teamed up with some other amazing bloggers, and our desire is to help us notice the color around us and use our creativity to interpret it. Doesn’t that sound like fun?? You can find the details below as well as on my Color Your World about page.
5. Link up your blog post (not your blog) to the color challenge the 1st Wednesday of the month. Link will stay open Wednesday at 6 am CST through Sunday at 11:59 pm CST.
WHY: Color brightens a mood. It brings joy. It makes the world prettier. It brings life to dullness. Color is everywhere, but it’s easy to miss it in the midst of our busy lives.
CHALLENGE: Color Your World is a monthly color challenge that encourages us to STOP and NOTICE the color around us.
HOW: Here’s how it works…
1. We pick a color challenge for the month. Linky dates and colors are…
May 2 ~ green
June 6 ~ yellow
July 4 ~ red, white and blue
August 1 ~ purple
September 5 ~ teal
October 3 ~ orange
November 7 ~ brown
December 5 ~ white
2. You take that color and interpret it using your creative outlet.
3. Write a blog post on your interpretation.
4. Grab the Color Your World button to display on your blog or link back to the linky.
Creativity knows no bounds. It is a vast machine that is unique to each person. Use your unique creativity to interpret the color each month. It could be the written word, painting, photography, music. We want to see your unique creative voice!
Color Your World is a monthly linky hosted by…