I used to think orange was not for me. I don’t know why I didn’t like it but I just didn’t. I wonder, though, if your taste in color changes every seven years like your taste buds, because sometime in the last several years, I’ve come to like orange.
Last week the kids and I went to the Botanical Gardens to do home schooling. Talk about a learning adventure! And the orange. Oh, my goodness. It was everywhere. I’ve gone out on many an occasion taking nature photos, so I tried to give myself a little challenge this time. In the bright African middle of the day sun, I tried to use it to my advantage rather than complain about its harshness. It really is amazing how changing the angle of your shot can really change the effect.
So here’s the lowdown…
1. October’s color is ORANGE!
2. Take ORANGE. Interpret it how you want using whatever medium you want.
3. Write a blog post about it.
4. Grab the Color Your World button to display on your blog or blog post linking back to the linky.
5. Link up your blog post (not your blog). Link will stay open through the next color challenge, November 7th at 11:59 pm CST.
Color Your World is a monthly linky hosted by…