1. You no longer have to give your name and room number when entering the VIP lounge.
2. You know the best restaurant to eat at in the hotel.
3. They give you free washing powder to wash your clothes. (Who does laundry in a hotel??)
4. You start going to the pool fully dressed and change in the changing room while easily recognizing the Americans who walk in already in their bathing suit. Gah! Don’t they know that’s like soooo improper? 🙂
5. You don’t walk outside for 96 hours simply because there’s nowhere in the hotel’s vicinity to go.
Have you ever been stuck somewhere because of weather?