Every Friday, I will be posting 10 things I’m grateful for. Join along with me by posting your blog link in the comments of your own 10 things or simply comment with what you’re thankful for.
1. More games of Settlers of Catan than I can count. Thankful for family times to have fun.
2. Daily walks.
3. Home cooked meals.
4. My recent trip to South Africa. I’ve really missed that place and those people. So thankful I got to go when I did.
5. Toilet paper! And learning not to take the little, everyday things for granted.
6. My family. They’re pretty great to be stuck in a house with.
7. Rescuing the bright green lizard inside my house from my crazy Jack Russell today. Reminded me of life in Africa.
8. The ability to work from home. I know this isn’t the case for everyone, so I’m super thankful that I can.
9. Date nights. Even when you can’t leave your house. Even in the midst of social distancing, we’re still being intentional about date nights.
10. Virtual connection. Even though we can’t have face-to-face contact, I’m so thankful that we have the ability and technology to still connect with people all over the world. Previous world pandemics that resulted in isolation didn’t have this luxury.
What are you thankful for?