Every Friday, I will be posting 10 things I’m grateful for. Join along with me by posting your blog link in the comments of your own 10 things or simply comment with what you’re thankful for.
1. Flowers blooming on the back porch.
2. Delivering baked goods to friends. It was food for my soul.
3. This story about the power of generosity and kindness. This was also food for my soul.
4. Reading, because it slows my busy body down. Just finished Extreme Ownership (fantastic book!) and decided to go fiction for my next book. David Baldacci’s One Good Deed is currently on my nightstand.
5. Yeast, because you never know how much you like something until you can’t find it. Seriously, where can I find yeast? Homemade pizza night is about to get difficult if I don’t get my hands on some soon!
6. This Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken recipe. I double it for our house, because it’s such a hit. Put over pasta or zucchini noodles with a side of asparagus. So yum.
7. The things I see on Jeremy and I’s daily walks. After the rain the other day, the snails were everywhere!
8. Everyone everywhere in the healthcare industry. After talking with a travel nurse this week, I can’t stop thinking about these people who are caring for the sick right now.
9. A clean house. With everyone at home all the time, it’s hard to keep this house clean!
10. Grace. Ending a week of corona blues with emotions all over the place, I’m thankful that we can extend grace to each other and ourselves.
What are you thankful for?